Description: Business Development Manager responsible for building and managing sales pipeline. The primary role is to identify and sell enterprise software solutions and services to new clients while continuing to develop and grow business with existing clients in a large, multi-State geography. This role will require knowledge on Enterprise software and experience in selling Microsoft SharePoint solutions and associated products and technologies.
- Working knowledge of the software development process
- Strong knowledge of overall ECM & Portals space, specially SharePoint 2010/2013 On-Premise, Office 365
- Minimum 5 years experience of successful IT Business Development or Account Management.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in selling Microsoft SharePoint solutions and associated products and technologies
- Proven track record of increasing revenue and client base
- Must be experienced in the IT solution sales business
- Identification of new opportunities, prospecting and lead management.
- Proficiency in negotiations and sales techniques.
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability to engage with clients across their business and IT teams and up to C level
- An existing network of key relationships with Microsoft teams
- Experience and awareness of social media technologies
- Ability to demonstrate good written and oral communication skills
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve professional success in a solution selling environment
- Competence in using Ms Word, PowerPoint, Excel and other Office software
A Bachelors degree in engineering, computer science or equivalent. A Master’s degree in Marketing / Management is a good to have.